WELCOME TO THE PRESTON BELLRINGERS' WEBSITE
Welcome to the website of the Preston Minster Bellringers. Saint John's Church has been situated on the city's Church Street since the sixteenth century, with the present building being constructed in 1855. Recently a massive restoration project saw the church reopened and re-dedicated on June 7th 2003 as the Minster Church of Saint John, after being closed since late 2000. This website briefly covers the church's history, along with details of the bells and ringers. The site is best navigated using the menu frame on the left.

The augmentation to twelve bells took place in 2003.
The Minster Church of Saint John the Evangelist, Preston. Photo taken from rear of the Church and © R. Criddle.
Click here to return to Ringing-Online.

All text and code on this site is copyrightę 1997, 2002 - 2007 Robert Criddle. All Rights Reserved.